New Software After 2.5?

edited December 2016 in Axis360
Hey Justin,

Any new software on the horizon after 2.5? Specifically looking for the one feature that didn't make it into 2.5...synchronized multiaxis moves in video mode..

Thanks

Ross

Comments

• Hi Ross,

2.5 has been stable, but there may be some small updates we push out. Synchronized multi-axis moves in video mode proved to not be possible due to the way the logic works. The work around is to use timelapse/continuous mode, or if you need the smoothness of video mode, time the moves individually and sync them up manually. Wish we had a better solution!

Thank you!
  • That's a shame, since the hardware is really quite good. That makes setting up synchronous moves in video mode extremely time consuming.

I might have to look into using a dynamic perception controller instead. Or building my own system.
  • Guys... we're working on a solution to make the multi axis video move way easier, but it will take some time, and it will require new hardware. I'll update on this progress in a month or two.

I do want to reiterate that you can use timelapse/continuous mode to shoot video with the current Axis360 hardware.

Thanks for your feedback!!
  • Where can I download firmware anyway?

Leave a Comment

Drop image/file